Friday 7 October 2011

Poems of Missing You

Having No Communication With You
For A While Is Like
Driking Coffee Without Sugar
Its Not Complete Or Should I Say
My Life Isn’t Complete
When U R Not Beside Me
I Miss U!


It’s hard to say Hello
because sometime I have to say be goodbye
It’s hard to say I’m okay
because sometime I’m not
But it’s easy to say I MISS YOU
because i know that i really do!

Tears Are The Silent Language of Love
When The Tears Come with Reason
Means You Got Some Problem
But
When Tears Come Without Reason
Means You Are Missing SOMEONE.

A rain drop look too small
but
somewhere a thirsty flower wait for its fall
A small sms may seen small to you
but
its mean someone somewhere remembers you.

I would cross a thousand oceans
just to hold you tight
I would climb a thousand mountains
just to be with you every single night
Darling I miss you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment