Saturday 8 October 2011

Anniversary Messages for Husband & Wife

We've had our ups and downs
This we both know
Through it all our love Still managed to grow
Different thoughts we had About many things
But our love for each other
Had no attached strings
Happy Anniversary!


How true my feelings were I found out to be
The best thing in my life Was when you married me
Thank you my loving wife(loving Husband
For the years we share I know one thing
for sure We make a wonderful pair.

Your love makes my days Happy nd bright
Into my world u Brought pure delight
Joy beyond reason You've given me
Our love is true This I can see
Happy Annivrsry!

Long after our anniversary And
this greeting has been thrown away
Think of the thought behind it
Each and everyday
Happy Anniversary Lover!

Hoping That The Love You Shared
Years Ago Is Still As Strong Today As
It Was Then Bringing You Much Joy
Love nd Happiness To Celebrate Again
Happy Annivrsary.

No comments:

Post a Comment