Friday 7 October 2011

Funny SMS Quotes of Night

Life May Be Hard
Not Always Fun
When Night Brings Dark
Morning Brings Sun
When Life Seems
Tough &
Nobody Seems To Care
Dil Se Yaad Krna
I'll Be Always There.


MOON
has come to color your dreams
STARS
to make them musical and my
SMS
to give you warm and Peaceful Sleep
Good Night
Sweet Dreams.

I have given some marvelous
persons a special place in my heart
And u happen to be the one among
them topping the list
Good night and lots of sweet & salty dreams
Cuddle up and sleep tight.

Dreaming of you makes my night worthwhile
Thinking of you makes me smile
Being with you is the best thing ever
And loving you is what I'll do forever
Good night!

Yaad aati hai to jara kho lete hai
Ansu aankho se utar aya to ro lete hain
Neend to nhi aati aankho me lekin aap
sapno me ayange is liye so lete hai
Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment