Wednesday 8 February 2012

Kiss Day Date 12 February 2012: Kiss SMS for Girlfriend in Hindi 140

In 2012, Kiss Day is comes on Date 12 February. If you’re searching for Kiss SMS for Girlfriend in Hindi 140, then your need be satisfied here.

Love Day SMS Message
Love is heat.
You are sweet.
When two Lips are meet.
Love is complete.

Kiss is fly from lips,
Lips is wet also kiss,
Dont miss a kiss
it is a valve of this!

Question: Why do girls close their eyes while kissing a guy? Guess,
Answer: Yeh ladkiyan ladkon ko kabhi khush nahi dekh sakti

Kissing you baby is my dream.
I am strawberry & you are the cream.
Handle me gently keep me real keen
U & i together babes is passion so extreme!

Give me 1 kiss to go to sleep.
Give me 2 kisses to dream.
Give me an endless row of kisses too,
when I wake up in the morning,
think of u as the last kiss I never forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment