Wednesday 28 September 2011

Warm Happy Birthday Messages

Congratulations to you, my old friend
Birthday wishes to you, I do send
You look good for your age, I could say
But you look good to me any day
When I look in the mirror, I sigh
‘Cause I know the mirror doesn’t lie
You’re aging like me, so you surely can see
That you’re getting to be an old guy.


May the Joys of Today Be Like Beautiful Flowers
Filling with Pleasure the Minutes and Hours
And Leaving a Fragrance that still Lingers on in Memory
Long after Your Birthday has Gone.

A Luvly msg for a Luvly Person
from Luvly Friend
4 a Lovely Reason
@ a Luvly Time
from a Luvly Mind
in a Luvly Mood
in a Luvly Style
Have a Luvly Birthday!

You look more beautiful
today than
the day I
first met you
Happy Birthday Sweet Heart.

Hearty Greeting & Sincere Good wishes For a Sweet Person
There is no End to all The joy I'm wishing you my Dear
With all my best wishes on your Birthday
Many Many Happy Returns of the Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment